Friday 13 February 2015

To let you know....


Hello everyone! How are you all? I am much better than I was on Monday. Guess what! I can walk!! :D :D The CT scan showed that I had no broken bones. *clap clap clap* My bruises and grazes are healing nicely, which is a relief and I've been able to do some of the stuff which I couldn't do while being lounge-bound. :) Thank you so much for all of your prayers. I really, really appreciated every single one of them! :) I'm sorry that I didn't update you all sooner, but I've been really busy and yesterday I spent a majority of time cooking. :) I made pound cake which was great! :) And strawberry cheescake and yeah, it was just really good. Thank you for praying for me! :)

God Bless
 

8 comments:

  1. Glad you have no broken bones!!!!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear, Vellvin!! God bless you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweet girl! I heard about you accident through you mother's blog. I've been praying that you heal quickly. I'm glad to hear it wasn't too serious! Emily is finally back on goodreads. I'm trying to encourage her to find positive outlets for social media.. :) I wish I could subscribe to your blog so that I get them in my emails, but I would understand if your mother has hesitations on that. God Bless you this Lenten season! All our love and prayers, Tanya and Emily too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs. S. Thank you so much for all of your prayers. <3 I found her on the there the other day. :) <3

      Delete
  4. I've awarded you the Blogger Recognition Award on my blog because you're awesome, girl! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...