Sunday 14 September 2014

Why I won't be doing monthly MQQ anymore....

Have any of you guys seen this movie?
Totally random and had nothing to do with this post except that it's a good movie. :)
Hi everybody. How have you all been? This last week as been really quite peaceful for me. :) The world around me is starting to turn to spring.
My baby Guinea pigs are growing (I don't think I told you I had baby guinea pigs, well I do). They are really cute. Their names are Chocolate chip, Sir Andrew Foulkes (Scarlet Pimpernel character) and Milo because of the colour of his fur. I had another one but it died the other day. :(
Portrait: And now we have baby guinea pigs too
This was them a few days after birth. :)
The swallows are returning to their nests, the chickens are laying lots of eggs each day and I am fully enjoying more sunny days. :) So in short life's been good. :)

Now, the reason for this blog post. I will no longer be doing monthly movie quote quizzes. The reasons:
1. They are time consuming
2. I stress when I don't post the results spot on.
3. It narrows my blog post writing time considerably.

If you look back at my blog from the last year, you'll find that about 50% of my posts are either movie quote quizzes, or the results. True, it has made it so that I do post no matter what, at least twice a month. But it also eats up my time and I'd rather be expressing my opinion on other things rather than doing this monthly.
I find that I don't have as much time for blogging as I used to. And that means I really want to focus on what I want to talk about rather than what I feel obligated about. Perhaps I'll write up my movie and t.v. show reviews that I started in April. But most importantly to just be me on this blog and be able to share my opinions on things and actually having time to do that. I hope you guys all understand. :) This doesn't mean that I won't post MQQ occasionally but I don't feel obligated to do so each month. I've got a special one planned for Christmas being special because all the movies will be Christmas orientated or at least will have Christmas in them.

If you've seen the above movie you'll get this. :D Hey! Maybe I'll write a blog post on Karate Kid! ;)
God Bless

6 comments:

  1. I totally understand and think that's quite a wise decision! Blogs are a lot of fun when you can just be spontaneous and post about whatever you feel like posting about at the moment . . . ;-D

    Cute guinea pigs! And I'm so sorry about the one that died :- (

    That's so neat that it's nearing spring where you are . . . where I am, it's blazing hot and we're dying for autumn to begin :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Mary-Faustina. Exactly! That's what I want to be able to do again and not have to worry about MQQ. :)

      Thank you. They are indeed. That's okay. Thankfully, it was my least favourite out of the lot. :)

      Yeah, well when Autumn comes around I'm sure I'll welcome it! Right now though I'm enjoying the sunnier weather and all that comes with Spring. :D

      Delete
  2. I think it's great that you know when something is no longer right for you and you're able to slow down! Good job! Your guinea pigs are so cute, too!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Thank you! Yep. One of them is almost identical to it's mother so that's really cute, too. :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you have a nice Spring! Over here it's Fall :) Leaves are falling and we are looking forward to some rain after a really dry summer. Cute Guinea pigs. I really like the names you gave them.
    I understand about the MQQ's. Even though I'll miss them, Spring is the time to get out after a long winter and do stuff outside. (At least in America.) P.S. I've seen Karate Kid but didn't like it much...probably because I'm spoiled by the modern version with Jackie Chan. P.P.S. I hope you can read some of my first-draft stories soon. Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, too! Yes, that's my problem with Summer it's too dry. I like Spring better. :) Thank you. I do, too!
      Exactly! It's a doing season! :) What?!!!!! You no like Karate Kid?????? I actually detest the remake. Yep. I'll try to! Also, I'll be putting up that shout-out about your writing on my blog very soon, too. :)

      Delete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...