Friday 13 September 2013

Dadadadada! B...

Hey guys! How's things? This past week has been really long. Little kids haven't been feeling well and Spring is acting more like Autumn/Winter, mostly Winter.
Guess what I watched last night?

Yep! Batman Begins! It was pretty cool! I really like Batman/Bruce Wayne he was awesome! So I already knew the basic story-line from my brother who told we all about it one night when we were making beds together. Anyway, I'm watching the Dark Knight and then hopefully the Dark Knight Rises tomorrow night. Except for someone (Saxon) who has a strange idea that we should watch BOTH of them tonight! Hopefully I'll do a blogs post on the three once I've seen them. Oh, yeah and I'm gonna boo the Joker, just so everyone knows. It is kind of called the Dark Knight isn't it? Not 'The Joker'
Anyway Auf Wiedersehen (German for goodbye)
Goodnight! :)





God Bless
 

3 comments:

  1. YAY you've finally seen the first Batman movie! I really like Batman Begins, I get sad when I remember not a lot of people like it. *Sobs* The Dark Knight is easily my favorite though because of The Joker, he easily saved the movie from turning bland in my opinion. I shall be interested in hearing your opinion after watching both movies, though. :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, Batman Begins is my least favorite of the Dark Knight trilogy, but it is still a great movie. :)
    I hope you enjoy the Dark Knight and Rises, I like those movies a lot, although no where near as much as Avengers related movies.
    I will be looking forward to your opinions of the films. :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jamie, it was awesome! :D How can people *not* like it? Its a good movie. There were some funny bits with the Joker but I got really annoyed with him, I believe.

    @James, it is indeed!
    Watching the Dark Knight Rises tonight!

    God Bless,
    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...