Wednesday 19 June 2013

Changes in Life, and feeling different because of it.


I was just thinking in bed this morning about all the changes that had happened over the last three years or so. In 20 days my brother Braedon will be marrying his true love, Anna-Lisa. In just 20 days our family is going to experience a new change. Another change also is in November I am going to turn fifteen years old. When I was eleven that was a humongous number. And yet, life has seem to be so rapid over the past few years, maybe it is because I have been experiencing what it is like to have elder brothers and a sister, leave home, to go to college or work, even if it is just for a number of hours.
It's different, it feels different!
And yet.......sometimes I don't like change, sometimes I like things just the way they are, sometimes I wish that things could just go on as they are now, forever. Wouldn't that make life so much simpler?
But then we have Gandalf's qoute,"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." You can always count on LOTR for good quotes even to use for every day life. And the part that seems most important to me, right now is,"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." So just because things are normal and ever day today, doesn't mean that it is going to be the same tomorrow, so build up relationship's that will last, and memories, which you will treasure, all your life.

And we have to remember that someday, its going to be our turn in a special way, someday, God is going to give us something which he knows is good for us, and we through all troubles, will strive for this thing, whatever it may be. Because it is our turn. And we want to leave behind us, people who care about us, who wish we didn't have to go, though they know it is best, people who wish things would just stay the same, but know that it is God's will, and God's Will is the most important thing. And they might not know it, but we certainly will, that we were like that once as well. And we will hold onto our memories until the time comes to make new ones with the same people
I'm happy for changes, and yet, in other ways, I'm sad, because I know that things aren't ever going to be exactly the same again. 
Maybe a LOTR picture and quote does not describe exactly what I feel, but it's good anyway. :)

God Bless

3 comments:

  1. Dear Vellvin,
    That is true
    Love you
    Mummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Vellvin,
    You are such a precious and wise young girl
    Love you
    Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Mummy! :)
    Love you sooooo much!
    <3
    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...