Wednesday 7 November 2012

Spider-man!!

Warning: Humongous spoilers so I would not advise you to go reading if you want to spoil Spider-Man if you have not yet seen it. :)

"With great power comes great responsibility."- Ben Parker.

I was staring at the cover of Spider-man all week befire we watched the first one. I was waiting to watch it. Braedon kept on telling us that it was boring. But I waited and after watching it I had formed my own opinion.
I liked it! I really did like it! :) It can't compete with Thor or Captain America or the Avengers but it was very interesting to watch.

The next morning after watching this movie Mum said when I asked her, that the thing which makes Spider-man different from other Super Heroes is that he's a bit of a geek and he's normal.
I didn't really have a favourite character but I did like Peter and the Green Goblin.
Peter was very different from any Super Hero I've seen. I couldn't work out why after the spider bit him he didn't just kill it with his boot. We were also getting a little 'itchy' when the spider was getting near Peter and than when it bit him. Most of us hate spiders and some of us have aracni phobias to spiders. His transformation into Spider man the next day was very amusing when he came down the stairs and ran on the wall. :) I think another reason Spider-man was different from the other super hero movies I've seen was also that he had to mature and realise that his powers weren't meant to be squandered but used for the good of other people.

The turning point was when Uncle Ben died.(Did I mention how much I love uncle Ben?)After Uncle Ben died you notice in the movie how Peter focused on helping other people.
Mary Jane drove me nuts! She was very confusing and her character was hard to work out. I just found the idea of her going out with some many different guys (in the first and the second, bad liking harry AGAIN in the third) and not realising she loved Peter and almost getting married was pretty dumb.

Braedon described the Green Goblin as 'corny' after watching it with us and though he was excessively corny I found him rather amusing. The best part with him in it is the part with 'the itsy bitsy spider' :)
He was stupid to transform himself into the Green Goblin though. :P A Gollum double does occur and his laughter was pretty creepy. When he kidnapped Peter I was like 'seriously you just let him go away? That was stupid!' And than the final bit with him and the whole "Peter, it's me." Was like so annoying!!!

End of opinion on Number:1.
Number:2
Number 2 is the least of my favourites out of ANY of the Spider man movies. Peter acted so stupidly "I'm Spider-man  I'm not spider-man  I hate being spider-man  I love being spider-man  I want to be normal like everyone else, I don't want to be like everyone else, I like Mary-Jane, I don't like Mary-Jane, She likes me, I have to protect her, I'm confused, I don't know what to do, I can't see without my glasses, I can see without my glasses, I need to save the city, I don't want to save the city, the city is junk, I like the city and blah, blah, blah blah. :P
The bad guy was so lame!! I didn't like him very much. It was really sad when Rosa died though. I felt sorry for him than but he was a little creepy with his tentacles and stuff. Aunt May was one of the best characters in the second. She is always offering advice and being so loving and kind to Peter.
The best part was where Harry was, with the knife, that kind of thing though the outcome was kind of disappointing. :(
We had watched the trailer and I thought it looked really cool. And than finally at the end MJ fins out that he's Spider-Man and that really would of helped if you had told her sort of thing.
THERE WAS WAYYYYYY TOOO MUCH SCREAMING!!!!!!!!! Pretty much every second scene it was 'ahh!' and than ' ahh'
It drove me mad. I still can't work out why everyone thinks the second is the best.
Harry was kind of disappointing
The many different death of Uncle Ben really got annoying and was sort of like 'can we pleaseeeeee have the actual picture of the scene. That would be very helpful thank you.
The newspaper man was always in all three very amusing. :) He helped to lighten the mood. "Doc Oc." And he talked real fast but it was amusing instead of annoying.
End of opinion on Number:2


Number:3 is one of my favourites mainly because there was lots of Harry in it and he turned good at the end. It was great when he lost his memory and was just having the time of his life. It would have been helpful if the stupid butler had told Harry that his father was actually killed by his won glider. That would of been really helpful, buddy. (^^^)
The whole, slime thing, was really weird and strange all at the same time. Venom was really scary especially his teeth. But if it hadn't been Peter's fault for being so stupid and going out with the girl who Venom was going to marry was really sad. Mum said the best part about it was when he was 'trying' to be cool. That was sort of like *hiding face behind hands, sort of getting embarrassed' that kind of thing.
I felt sorry for Sandman and how he couldn't be with his daughter and all that. The transformation of him into sandman was a little strange and I couldn't work out what was going on.
MJ was as stupid as always and Peter was a bit stupid as well.
Aunt May was good as always and her wisdom and advice for Peter would have been better if he had listened before.
Every time Peter looked at the two suits and I was thinking and saying 'put on the red one." bad than when he did I thought 'it took you forever!'
He should of told Aunt May who he was beside Peter Parker. :(
The best thing about the third movie was the fact that Harry became good. He died at the end though and that was kind of annoying.

The Amazing Spider-Man or number: 4
The amazing Spider-man was my favourite Spider-man movie.
I liked the new Peter better and he didn't seem like such a goof. He was more of a computer geek rather than photographer and you still had the whole thing with what happened to his father whereas as it is not explained in the first movie how he ended up living with his Aunt and Uncle.
Speaking of Aunt and Uncle I liked the other Aunt May and Uncle Ben instead of the new people. Aunt May didn't look old enough and Uncle Ben was choker-block full of wisdom like the other Uncle Ben.
It takes longer to get into this movie but I thought it was worth it.

Gwen was so much better than MJ and a whole lot smarter. She didn't drive me nuts like MJ did on various occasions.
See what I mean by creepy?
The Lizard was a little creepy and strange. He was very big and Spider-Man (in any of the movies) have a habit of knowing who Peter is, even if they don't know he's Spider-Man.
There wasn't any Harry in it but unlike in the other movies I liked this Peter a whole lot more and he made up for Harry not being in it.
I liked it how Peter sneaked into Oscorp and they had the actual guy that was suppose to eb there being taken out of the building. It made me laugh.
I loved the scene with the car thief which I saw before I saw the whole movie. I really like that part.
Gwen's dad was a caring father and I liked him. It was pretty cool how they were all trying to arrest Spider-Man and than how he knew who it was adn than made him promise.
There was a bit of language like in any of them but more so, I'd say and the part where he started using his powers was a little embarrassing but funny as well and he's apologising the whole time. :) That is funny.

The Amazing Spider-Man equals the words: AWESOME!!
I hope I can go and see the second at the movies when it comes out.

And now I must be off, it is pretty late and I am tired.
Hope you enjoyed the post and see you all soon!! :D

God Bless

2 comments:

Hello, please do comment won't you.? :)
I enjoy reading every single one, though I might not reply to them very quickly, be assured that I read and enjoyed each one.
God Bless! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...